1. Current time to display on the display screen (hours: minutes).
2. The maximum error of time the node is not, more than ± 1 sec / day.
3. The current time can be set and adjusted.
4. Entering the program on / off external devices:
- executions of a single channel - 4 programs x1 chanel;
- executions of a dual channel - 2 programs x2 chanel.
Each program is sets on-time t on (h: min) and time off t off (hr: min). The control channel is a "dry"
contacts switch- a relay, which removed the outer terminal block MPT and used for switching loads.
5. Power supply 220(-33+22) V AC, 50 Hz.
6. Backup power sentry node by a lithium battery type CR1220 (Ub = 3V), tentative
lifetime is not less than 2 years.
7. Restricting the control channel: - the maximum voltage not exceeding 250V;
- maximum current, not more than 7 A.
8. Operating ambient temperature range at a relative humidity air 80% - 30 + 40 grad.C.
For reliable operation of the MPT at low temperatures is provided its automatic warm-up, starting with 10 grad.C.
9. Dimensions, no more - 216x165x45 mm .
10. Weight, no more - 1 kg.
For further details, please call:
KP DELTA, 38
Tel /Fax ( +38 0352) 255 852, tel ( +38 0352) 430 386E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , www.delta.ua , www.delta.te.ua